• Membership is open to any person interested in Numismatics.
• Membership is $15.00 per year. For members under 18, dues are only $10.00 per year.
• Dues collection begins at the January meeting and all dues-paid members receive a free Red Book in July.
• Membership may be terminated by a majority vote of officers, and/or board of directors, if a member conducts themselves in a disrespectful manner or misrepresents the CCC in any way.
• A 2/3 vote of attending members at any meeting is needed to change policy after recommendation from the board of directors.
• Any member may bring up a motion at any meeting regarding new or old business, and after discussion call for a vote.
• 2022 Red Books - Available April/May 2021
OFFICERS & DIRECTORS:
CHARLOTTE COIN CLUB 2021 OFFICERS & DIRECTORS
(Nominated and voted on in the November meeting.
Officer terms are 1 year, director terms are 2 years)
President – Jerry Sajbel
V. President – Gregory Field
V. President – Mike Griffin
Secretary – Joe Wray
Treasurer – Trent Wilson
Young Numismatists – Bob Pedolsky
Board of Directors
2017 NOY Awards:
Numismatist Recognition Award
First Place - Gerald Clark
President: Shall preside at all club functions and shall see that all elected Officers perform their duties to the best of their abilities. Shall appoint committees.
Vice President shall assist in the governing
of the club as directed by the President,
and preside in the absence of the President.
Contact Gregory Field for those who would like to make a presentation.
Secretary shall keep records of members
and club proceedings, conduct mailings
and meeting notifications.
Treasurer shall keep an exact account of
the club funds and make all necessary
transactions as authorized by the president.
Young Numismatist Chairman shall
coordinate youth programs.
Board of Directors shall help in making
decisions on matters pertaining to the club
and participate in special meetings as
requested by the President.
All Officers shall give a verbal report at
CODE OF ETHICS:
• I agree to support and uphold the guidelines of the CCC.
• I agree to respect my fellow collectors by the way I act and present myself. My language shall be respectful at all times.
• I agree to neither buy nor sell numismatic items of which the Ownership is questionable.
• I agree to take immediate steps to correct any errors I make in any transaction.
• I agree to represent a numismatic item to be genuine only when, to the best of my knowledge and belief, it is authentic.
• I agree to fully cooperate for the advancement of our hobby and business in my relations with collectors and dealers alike.
• I agree to give aid to members in their quest for numismatic knowledge.